- (P/T) Project Manager for the 'Open Cities' project. The 'Open Cities' project is part of the 'Cidade' (City) programme for Guimarães, which is the 2012 capital of culture in Portugal. The project is led by Guimarães in partnership with Watershed and explores the concept of 'Openness' in relation to city development. Watershed has curated a series of live and digital interventions, ranging from guerilla aerial balloon mapping to the theatre production Give me back my broken night. For more information about the entire programme see the Open City Project .
- Advising various projects from ArtSpace LifeSpace on communications strategies (voluntary)
- Mapping arts organisations in Bristol that benefit from discretionary rates relief (voluntary).
- (P/T) Project Manager on the collaborative TSB project: Unlocking Markets for Content Delivery at Calvium Ltd, with Bristol Old Vic, Mshed, Watershed and The Tower of London. 18 months project (Nov 2010 - June 2011)
- A large audio-visual installation at a National Trust property
(Lacock Abbey, where Harry Potter was filmed) with studio resident Tom Bennett, live in July 2011.
- Sugar Plump Fairies at Glastonbury 2011: a ballet with a twist
- Time Machine Consortium: piece of street installation theatre (inside a portable time machine)
- Producer of National Trust's Tyntesfield Home Farm frolic 10 June 2011: an evening of entertainment for the public (music, theatre, games, walkabout theatre)
- Producer & Casting Director for the successul sell-out ' 2.8 (hours) later' (headline game for igfest) May 2011
- Experience Design & implementation with Helen Bentley for National Trust commission at the London Outdoor Show at the Excel exhibition centre in January 2011
Stuff I have worked on:
- Casting Director for the igfest '10 headline game '2.8 hours (later)'. Also costumes, props & part producer. September 2010
- Artistic ommission for the National Trust, with Helen Bentley for Glastonbury Festival 2010. Creation, design and delivery of their Glastonbury festival experience. It was very successful and the client very happy. Read about it on our blog .
- Various acting roles, walkabout etc. for the Invisible Circus. (Carnyville II-IV, Combustion Club, The Heavy Metal Acid Panto, The Lears, The Invisible Banquet)
- Delivery of mscapeFest, an annual 2 day conference for locative, mobile and pervasive media enthusiasts. (Tilburg, Nov '09). See report of the event.
- Project Manager for the Interesting Games Festival (igfest). A three day street game festival in Bristol. Also Casting Director for the game 'La Noche de los Muertos' (Sept '09).
- User Experience Co-ordinator on 'The Extended Theatre Experience': a collaboration with Watershed, HP Labs and the Old Vic in Bristol. The Extended Theatre Experience is an experiment exploring how technology can extend and ultimately enhance a live performance experience, like theatre or a music concert. Extended Theatre Project won award . http://bit.ly/bTjeFM
- Project co-ordinator on 'Last Will': a collaboration with Hide & Seek, HP Labs, Punchdrunk and Seeper. Last Will was the creation of a multiplayer hybrid virtual and real world environment. Watch the trailer here.